Where do you all buy your Gelish from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopkica

Reaction score
I have a stockist but its in LA and gets sent here and takes a week sometimes more, was wondering if anyone knew of a quick stop shop that isnt too expensive in Essex or London? Hairways in Basildon i find is quite expensive but then Capitals in Dagenham only do Gellux and Sallys in Romford only do IBD i think?

xx

Harmony uk is in Clacton, is that near you?

I think its only about half hour from me actually - how much are they in there? x

Can't put trade prices on here hun, have a look at their website the prices are on there xx

Ah damn no there about an hour and a half from me, i would go for a big stock up tho, thanks hun x

Ah damn no there about an hour and a half from me, i would go for a big stock up tho, thanks hun x

That's a shame but usually it's next day delivery from them & I'm in Scotland xx

Ahhhh is it - Ok im going to mail them :D x

Harmony are the authorised UK distributors for Gelish, with some sub distributors around the UK you will get details on the website.
Sally's also stock a small range, but as far as I am aware there are no other authorised stockists.

Give Harmony a call 0800 014 8300 they are ahelpful bunch.

I think there maybe an Educator in Essex, but not sure if she is also a distributor where you could buy your stock.

Latest posts

Back