Where do you buy your nail art supplies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi can anyone recommend somewere to buy nail art glitters and fibres to buy from i seem to be struggling to get what i want! Im after glitter fibres...to mix with acrylics

I buy bits from eBay and Salon Serve but have been having emails from a company called Nail Delights which look really reasonable x

Corr everyone your going to make us blush, many thanks for all your wonderfull comments love to you all xx

hi, I just browse the mellow website and is seem that their products are even cheaper than amazon and ebay!!!......thanks for the post Victoria:)

I use Nail Delights too. Adell gives fantastic customer service. If you go onto the site, you can apply for Trade's best friend. It's a picture top middle on the home page. This gives you 10% off every order.

i want to join it! do you want me to go thou you and get you the discount! as going to sign up anyway

;)

Thank you so much for this! really needed to find a company I could buy of and have trade advantages
thank you all!!!

I have just received my first order from nail delights & it all looks fab. Super fast delivery too.

Im trying to get on the nail delights website , but I keep getting a home page for a lighting company ?

Im trying to get on the nail delights website , but I keep getting a home page for a lighting company ?

Me Too! Im trying to have a peek and all I get is some advertising for lights.
Its like the site has been taken down and ads put there instead. I googled and found naildelights, with pic preview so knew it was them. :(

I had it on my favourites tab & its loading a lighting advert. Hmmmm

Hi everyone, site fixed now well i hope thanks for everyone letting me know there were problems awaiting a reply to find out what happened.

Im still getting a lightingshop here lol x

I am sorry, I promice i will get it sorted i have put in for it to be looked at, it is working on my computer and on some others as i have people online, but i know alot of you are still having problems, please keep with us and we will get it sorted If i can help in any way please let me know.

Latest posts

Back