Where do you buy your supplies from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000whiterose000

Reaction score
Just interested where you get quality products from and with good value for money.
I have only been using Sally’s until now, but I want to explore other good options.

Depends what sort of products you mean but I use salons direct and S2 mainly and the occasional bit from Salon Supplies. I've also used Roo for cases and holders. I use LA Tan so I get this direct from them x

Sorry, I meant all your nail stuff.
Powders, tips, glue etc.

:)

I'm still training in some aspects. I use Harmony, S2, Luella Belle and Pro Hair & Beauty...and fleabay (she says in a whisper...) xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

What is s2? I feel very silly lol x

S2 or the lovely ladies at the Creative Academy Manchester :)
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

I'm still training in some aspects. I use Harmony, S2, Luella Belle and Pro Hair & Beauty...and fleabay (she says in a whisper...) xx

HAHAHAHAHA that's just made my day :D when ever i say it i always follow up with a massive excuse of how i just get nail art bits from there and no actual products! people look at you as if you've just told them you like to do drugs in your spare time x

HAHAHAHAHA that's just made my day :D when ever i say it i always follow up with a massive excuse of how i just get nail art bits from there and no actual products! people look at you as if you've just told them you like to do drugs in your spare time x

Lol I know right?!!

So just to confirm, I use fleabay for glitters, mica, crystals and as of today, some dual forms to try on myself and a shiny new dappen dish haha xx

I get a lot of things from eBay too!! Especially acetone and nail polish remover.lol as it really annoys me to buy through the supplier then get the vat and delivery added on too for just a few things it ends up extortionate!! There's actually some really good beauty companies on eBay!! Xx

I use all CND products for
Nails from Sweet squared AKA S2 and get odd sundry products from
There too Such as nail wipes , files remover wraps.
I sometimes use ellisons as well if I need other bits and pieces that s2 don't have. Sweet squared seem to sell a lot nowadays and I use ellisons less and less. Just need s2 to stock waxing products and I'm well sorted lol!!!

Harmony
Ellisons
S2
NSI
Pro Impressions
*cough* Fleabay *cough* lol

I use capital hair and beauty for
Gel Polish and disposables
Nsi for acrylic
And pro impressions for tips
Ellisons is good for sanitisers and things like that
😆

Laura 🐶 x

Lol I know right?!!

So just to confirm, I use fleabay for glitters, mica, crystals and as of today, some dual forms to try on myself and a shiny new dappen dish haha xx

I also just bought some dual forms. They arrived today. I can't file my right hand without filing half my nail away. Lol let me know how you get on.

Latest posts

Back