Where do you look for nail techichians?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ludmila

Reaction score
Hello, i am opening new nail salon in Peckham, London. I advertise job on Gumtree, Jobcenter plus,The Nail geek and some other websites and papers:irked: but i dont get responses at all. Can you advise me where to look for nail technichians? or any other ideas what :rolleyes:am i doing wrong? Thank you.

I always try the options you mentioned but usually find the local paper is where my staff come from.

Get your LONDON CND distributor to put up a card in his distributor shop and then the techs that come in will see it and also students ... you can also ask who their most promising students are. If you want to advertise then go where the nail techs (the best ones) shop and learn, at CND.

The distributor is Ketan Patel and the number is 020 8903 5878

The Guild Nail technicians has a classified section with recruitment option.

I too cannot find nail techs in SE London/ Bromley! have been looking for about a year, not a peep! Have tried local paper/gumtree/window etc.

Hello, i am opening new nail salon in Peckham, London. I advertise job on Gumtree, Jobcenter plus,The Nail geek and some other websites and papers:irked: but i dont get responses at all. Can you advise me where to look for nail technichians? or any other ideas what :rolleyes:am i doing wrong? Thank you.
I'm also recruiting at the moment but for a Beauty Therapist.
I've advertised on here, Beauty Guild website, Job is Job - it's free to advertise, the Job Centre and have put a sign up in the salon window. I'll also be putting ads in the local Beauty Colleges, local papers and communal notice boards.

Just wondered what category you used on Gumtree, as when I chose Beauty it then said I had to pay to advertise.

Depending on how it goes I may have to pay to advertise, but does anyone know of some good but fairly cheap options?

Good luck with your recruitment!

Wow sounds like for all the thousands of nail techs that are quallified that there's not many working ? is that right? Wonder why?

Hummm I'm moving somewhere soon (anywhere ) mainland at least it sounds like I'll be able to find a job somewhere !

Good luck with your searches , have you tryed job centers?

I'm also recruiting at the moment but for a Beauty Therapist.
I've advertised on here, Beauty Guild website, Job is Job - it's free to advertise, the Job Centre and have put a sign up in the salon window. I'll also be putting ads in the local Beauty Colleges, local papers and communal notice boards.

Just wondered what category you used on Gumtree, as when I chose Beauty it then said I had to pay to advertise.

Depending on how it goes I may have to pay to advertise, but does anyone know of some good but fairly cheap options?

Good luck with your recruitment!
i paid money to advertise on gumtree £29 and now they want another £100 to keep it on the top of the list, i dont think i should spend more on gumtree, it was only one call form them.

Is there a section in the back of the Scratch magazine?

Hi

I'm a bromley nail tech, I have tried working In salons but I find the best way is mobile x

I have 2 children and can't afford to sit in a salon all day and not earn any money xxxx

Latest posts

Back