Where is the weight distribution on uniform layers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eyemunique

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I am doing my NVQ in hairdressing and I am writing up my step by step uniform layers cut. I have to write where the weight distribution is and I have no idea. Any help would be much appreciated. My initial thoughts is that the weight would be in the middle of the hair rather than at the top or bottom, but I am not 100%

Thanks guys

xxx

im not sure if were allowed to help with write ups/assignments/homework :sad: so im not sure if to answer

x

Hey

I have just done this assignment to.

The weight distribution tends to be fairly even on uniformed layer cuts, and reflects the shape of the hairline on longer uniform layer cuts ;)

x

Thanks for that.

I asked my tutor last night and she said that it is even but it tends to be in the middle of the hair if anywhere.

xxx

Hi , I am glad you got the answer, I knew you would x :hug: good luck with your course

Last edited:
Hey!

You know you should be more confident and go with your instincts! I'm not going to give you the answer because its part of your learning to make mistakes and learn from them...but I will say just believe in your insticts!

We've actually just released our step by step online training video for a BASIC UNIFORM LAYER in addition to our growing library and its a great support tool and help in your understanding of various techniques during your training.

Subscription is only £10.00 per month so you should check us out How to cut hair | Hairdressing Training - myHairdressers!

GOOD LUCK!

MHD x x x

Latest posts

Back