Where online can you check for beauty rooms to rent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobileharmonyxx

Reaction score
I am wondering if there is such a thing, as to find a room to rent to do beauty treatments in a certain area.

I have never heard of one but the next best thing is to call your local hair salons, health clubs etc,

I found mine that way and several others to !

Sometimes people post rooms for rent on gumtree or craigslist, but I agree also that just giving them a call would be the fastest way to finding a room.

try Healthy Pages x

I am wondering if you have no clients to start with, how do you get started when you go about renting a room.

I have tried mobile therapy and it isnt working due to not been known, so I am considering renting a room.

Where do you start??

yellow pages! and call every hairdresser in your area, i called about 25, there was one who said, they didn't have a room at the moment but took my number, two days later they called me back, the room was undecorated and unused but they painted and re-floored it for me and as it hadn't been used for so long i got a good rent, so its definately worth contacting places that don't already have rooms that are used, you never know what empty storerooms they might have xx

yellow pages! and call every hairdresser in your area, i called about 25, there was one who said, they didn't have a room at the moment but took my number, two days later they called me back, the room was undecorated and unused but they painted and re-floored it for me and as it hadn't been used for so long i got a good rent, so its definately worth contacting places that don't already have rooms that are used, you never know what empty storerooms they might have xx

That's really cool.

I bet you never expected to hear from them again!

Just shows it's always worth phoning around.

Hi,

We have a Rooms To Rent section on the Beautyguild.com website. Click here to take a look.

It's also free to advertise on there, so if anyone wants to place an ad, just email me your wording and I'll put it on for you.

Hi
Could anyone give me an idea of what to charge for renting a room in my salon, also do you offer shared reception for booking appointments or is it an extra premium.
Rgeards
Ksibet 5031

Hi,

We have a Rooms To Rent section on the Beautyguild.com website. Click here to take a look.

It's also free to advertise on there, so if anyone wants to place an ad, just email me your wording and I'll put it on for you.

I saw the ad for Stirling, can I ask the ad said " would suit someone working from home", does that mean you have to have your own clients?

I saw the ad for Stirling, can I ask the ad said " would suit someone working from home", does that mean you have to have your own clients?

Hi,

I'm not actually sure. This is the wording supplied by the advertiser themselves, not by us. The best thing to do is give them a ring and see what they say.

Latest posts

Back