Where to buy all my CND products in one place ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karenb

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just wondered where you guys get your CND products from, only just half way through a 9 month course but need to start buying in my products to go mobile once I qualify.

Really wanting to buy on line and not pay over the odds for the products but have struggled to find anything on line that sells more that just pink and white. Wanting to get the white but with a little sparkle in it (think its called fairy dust) and also wanting to get some coloured acrylics (not sure if CDN do them yet). If CDN dont do coloured acrylic whats the next best brand to get that is simalar to CND (as this is what I am training in)

Also wanting to get some gems where do you get them from ?

Also I want to train in Gel nails is this somthing I can learn myself once I have qualified in acrylic as my tutor says that acrylic is the hardest to learn once this is masted its easy to pick up other systems. And if so whats the best gel to use ?

Arrrrhhhh there's so much to learn and so many questions sorry if I am rabbeling on :lol:

Thank you all in advance

Karen x

You can also get fabulous coloured/glitter powders from Nfu-oh and Ezflow.

Hi Guys

Just wondered where you guys get your CND products from, only just half way through a 9 month course but need to start buying in my products to go mobile once I qualify.

Really wanting to buy on line and not pay over the odds for the products but have struggled to find anything on line that sells more that just pink and white. Wanting to get the white but with a little sparkle in it (think its called fairy dust) and also wanting to get some coloured acrylics (not sure if CDN do them yet). If CDN dont do coloured acrylic whats the next best brand to get that is simalar to CND (as this is what I am training in)

Also wanting to get some gems where do you get them from ?

Also I want to train in Gel nails is this somthing I can learn myself once I have qualified in acrylic as my tutor says that acrylic is the hardest to learn once this is masted its easy to pick up other systems. And if so whats the best gel to use ?

Arrrrhhhh there's so much to learn and so many questions sorry if I am rabbeling on :lol:

Thank you all in advance

Karen x

CND do make coloured powders and glitter powders and have for years. You can mix them to create many hundreds of other colours also which means your outlay is less.

Your tutor is correct that once you have learned with CND L&P then picking up the techniques of working with CND Brisa Gels is easy and of course you can use all the same prep products and routines etc if you stick with the same brand which keeps things uncomplicated. There are also coloured and glitter gels within the Brisa range. Brisa gels are beautiful and easy to use and a top of the range gel.

Why not give Sweet Squared a call and ask them to send you a product brochure or look on line at Welcome - Sweet Squared. You will have to call S2 to be able to register on line to buy if you do not already have a customer number with them. (08452106060)

Thank you all so much for your help x

Defo sweet squared. Samantha is an absolute star as well

Latest posts

Back