Where to buy best quality hair for extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riacarroll

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am on the hunt to find THE best quality hair for either bonds or nano ring (not micro)

I am not a qualified extension therapist but I have a lady who works for me in my salon. The hair she used is Glamorous Lengths and to be honest I am just not happy her using that hair on our clients. Ive had it myself and its terrible so want to offer an alternative rather than putting the job onto her shoulders!

So I am now trying to source amazing top quality hair. Cost is not too much of an issue either so happy to pay if its worth the money.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thank!:lol:

I swear by by xtensions.co.uk the hair is great! Only downside is they only do one 1g strands in 18" however with the price it's not a big deal if you have to cut a lot off. I've tried lots of brands and alway go back to them the website doesn't look like much but the hair is really good quality. (Trained with glamorous lengths and agree it's awful) hope this helps xx

Celebrity elite... Although I'm still on the hunt for great quality Russian hair as I don't really like the over shiny and overly silky smooth you tend to get with most extensions.

Celebrity elite... Although I'm still on the hunt for great quality Russian hair as I don't really like the over shiny and overly silky smooth you tend to get with most extensions.

Have you ever tried authentic locks?

SJK the Krystal Range is gorgeous and high quality xx :Love:

We stock transform extensions Mongolian which is so soft

It depends on what you want to spend? SJK do 3 ranges budget to high quality. I use all 3. The high range is great for high end customers

Speaking as a customer and not a hair pro, Transform hair extensions are amazing! The service is fab and the delivery of the hair was super fast.

I Have had Beauty Works celebrity choice for the last 3 occasions on recommendation and as it is the only hair my salon uses. The first pack lasted 14 months and was really great. Sadly the second batch was nowhere near high end and after 2 months was a matted faded ball. When my hairdresser contacted them they immediately blamed everything/one but the product. Shocking customer service for such a 'brand'.

The Transform Mongolian single drawn is just in a different class and looks and feels so light and natural. Highly recommended ! Wish I had not wasted my money on Beauty Works they really do not deserve such a high end reputation.

I much prefer transforms Mongolian over beauty works they have gone down hill lately

Latest posts

Back