Where to buy in the U.S ... PopIts and Scratch Magazine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachi

Reaction score
I am looking to get PopIts and also Scratch magazine and I am in the U.S. but no luck when I do a google search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Search Dual System Forms instead of PopIts which is the brand in the UK and not sold in the US.

As for Scratch I think you can go onto their web page and apply for a foreign subscription .. I get it in Spain. Welcome to the Scratch magazine Website! and hit subscribe.

By the look of it, it will cost you 74.00 British Pounds per year as opposed to the 34.00 if you resided in the UK. Expensive!

WOW that is high! I think I will just have to live with nail pro. Not that it is bad! I just like to get my hands on anything I can read!

Thanks for the Info, Geeg!

As for Scratch I think you can go onto their web page and apply for a foreign subscription .. I get it in Spain. Welcome to the Scratch magazine Website! and hit subscribe.

By the look of it, it will cost you 74.00 British Pounds per year as opposed to the 34.00 if you resided in the UK. Expensive!

I know :sad:

I'm actually deciding against nailpro and nails until I have my 'Scratch'. I've seen all 3 and really prefer Scratch.
Once I can be comfortable with Scratch in my budget, I'll add the others LOL

I know :sad:

I'm actually deciding against nailpro and nails until I have my 'Scratch'. I've seen all 3 and really prefer Scratch.
Once I can be comfortable with Scratch in my budget, I'll add the others LOL

Just out of interest, what are you expecting of Scratch that the other US magazines do not have? Or is it just a case of 'foreign' is more interesting?

I personally think NailPro is superb and much more meaty info for the technicians whereas I Scratch is half the size, full of nail art and addvertisements and not much meat in comparison ... this is just my personal point of view.

Last edited:
It's not a matter of articles being better one way or the other.
Nor is it an issue of 'foreign'.

It's not something I can put my finger on, I just like it more.
I'm strange that way LOL
I 'think' it might be because I have simply preferred the 'images' of Scratch and the 'art', over the US mags ALSO I love reading it and seeing names of Geeks I know. I get a charge out of that.

I used to get Nails & Nailpro (cut them from the budget last couple of years), and I have a small collection of Scratch.
Nothing against them.
Kind of like asking why someone prefers one shampoo over another :wink2:

The US based Popits distributor is Jennifer Wirth and her site can be found at nailpopitsusa.com or especiallynails.com she is sooo much easier to deal with than the "dualform" people!

The US based Popits distributor is Jennifer Wirth and her site can be found at nailpopitsusa.com or especiallynails.com she is sooo much easier to deal with than the "dualform" people!

I do agree with you on that one C-C!! The dual form people are horrendous to deal with and shall I say never give them money for an order up front!! Be Ware all those who have dealings.

You know you can read it all online ? It might be a month or 2 behind but it's all there ; Inside The Mag...

It's alllllllll there? Ohhhh off to have a peek!! THANKS!

That is how I found the wonderful Jennifer Wirth! Because I was soooo frustrated from trying to deal with the "dualforms" people after 3 months of aggravation, lost money and getting nowhere I decided to do a more in depth research!

I never had problems with the dualforms folks (outside of an unanswered e-mail) but good to know there is another distributor. Thanks! :)

Latest posts

Back