where to buy removable head for salon system roller wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

applepie

Reaction score
I have been using Hive roller wax in my hive heater for a few years now but am finding it has changed and does not always come off easily so am looking at now trying another brand.

I am looking at using Salon Systems but need the 75g cartridges to fit my heater and I also want to buy new roller heads (don't want to buy more Hive heads as they are ridged and I want to try smooth).

BUT... All the suppliers I have looked at seem to sell 100g cartridges of Salon Systems with pre-attached heads and 75g of ones with no heads but none seem to sell the heads to go on them!

Please can anyone tell me where I could get the separate heads for SALON SYSTEMS from or which other brands will fit?

Thank you.

I use Salon System cartridge system and am not aware that they do removeable head cartridges.

Jacqui xx

I have been using Hive roller wax in my hive heater for a few years now but am finding it has changed and does not always come off easily so am looking at now trying another brand.

I am looking at using Salon Systems but need the 75g cartridges to fit my heater and I also want to buy new roller heads (don't want to buy more Hive heads as they are ridged and I want to try smooth).

BUT... All the suppliers I have looked at seem to sell 100g cartridges of Salon Systems with pre-attached heads and 75g of ones with no heads but none seem to sell the heads to go on them!

Please can anyone tell me where I could get the separate heads for SALON SYSTEMS from or which other brands will fit?

I know that the Clean & Easy roller heads are smooth but am not sure whether or not they fit the salon system wax cartridges. Obvously, they fit the Clean and Easy cartridges but these are a fair bit more expensive than salon systems.

I use salon systems wax cartridges with the Hive (options) roller heads and don't have any problems with the fact that they are ridged. If you are you experiencing problems with the ridged heads, such as dragging, it may be that the wax isn't hot enough. Just a thought....

PB
x

Thanks for your replies Jaqueline and PB.

Yes they do sell cartridges without heads (they are 75g whereas the fixed head ones are 100g).

Can anyone else tell me which heads they use on these please?

Thanks for your replies Jaqueline and PB.

Yes they do sell cartridges without heads (they are 75g whereas the fixed head ones are 100g).

Can anyone else tell me which heads they use on these please?

I'm fairly sure that Salon Systems do their own roller heads but you may need to check on the Sallys, Capital hair & beauty, Beauty Express or Ellisons websites as I can't remember where I saw them!!! :D

As I said, Hive (options) roller heads definitely fit the salon systems wax catridges but these are ridged and I'm fairly sure that Clean & Easy roller heads (which are smooth) don't fit salon systems wax cartridges.

Happy hunting!!

PB
x

Latest posts

Back