Where to buy tunic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually get mine from simon jersey. There are some lovely ones, loads of colours and very reasonable! :) xxx

I have just ordered one from Inline. www.inlinelondon.co.uk I tried it on at the Professional Beauty Show at excel last Sunday. The quality was great, it is a new fabric with a bit of give in it, anti static and anti stain. It was really comfortable. Lots of styles and colours to choose from. You can get 20% discount until tomorrow if you use the promo code EXPB10.

I buy business dresses (usually second hand ones on ebay) and with my fob watch on they all look very sophisticated and salony :)

I spent a fortune on lovely tunics and trouser suits from Labebee and Buttercups and the like but i just got a bit bored of them. I like a bit of style and i find that hard with some of the tunics i have although i do use them as well sometimes.

Try Next, H & M, M & S, River Island.

(Just don't bid against me on ebay lol)

xxxx

I always recommend La Beeby, they're fab for quality, sizing and offer a good range of sizes and styles. They run regular special offers as well.

La Beeby is my favourite too. And to the poster who said buying off the internet is a hassle, try to get down to Olympia Beauty next month then you will be able to see them and try them on.

I love La Beeby also, have bought a pink one and a black pinstripe one. They are fantastic quality and really wash well. Very good value.

Latest posts

Back