Where to find water nails, bubble nails, aquarium nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted you to know that these are some awsome nails - some of the best I have seen. I am trying to find an english version of a tutorial on how to create water nails but all I have found so far is a spanish cd at Cosmetique Nail Tech Institute (787) 844-8760. So if you can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.
My Niece (14 years old) says that these nails are "sick" which is the new way of saying they are reeeeaaaaalllllyyy gooooood!

and also check the pinkies ,
the middle of the flower is a swarovski - rotary- bead
:cool::cool::cool:

Hi,

I think the pics are beautiful and I was just wondering what size bead do you use for your rotary beads?

thanks

Glam and glitz nail design do them x

hey glam and glits has the kit with tip already made web site should be Glam and Glits, Nail Designs make sure u use their shells and stuff to fill them as if the filling is not heavy enough it will not move. good luck

hey glam and glits has the kit with tip already made web site should be Glam and Glits, Nail Designs make sure u use their shells and stuff to fill them as if the filling is not heavy enough it will not move. good luck

I'm totally regretting buying that kit from them... The tips are so curved, it hurts my nails! I had to take mine off after about 2 days because I couldn't stand the pain.

I can't use that on clients

Hi I found these ready tips on AliExpress.com
They were 19.99 $ for 100 tips not sure how much this is i'n English sterling but not that expensive.
They came i'n about 10 days, now I have them
I'm unsure how to actually use them. I have wasted alot of tips trying to find out. I have inserted glitter n little bits filled it with water, some with oil some with sterile water which is thinner than normal water and just can't seem to get the stuf to move around i'n them. If I tap them hard a little glitter will move. It's the tiny glitter so it's capable of moving but I just done no. If anybody has tried these and got successful results pls email me!
[email protected]

What are these nails and have they been in scratch?

hi =) im a complete noob to this site but have found tonnes of usefull advice on it before and now ive finally got arount to signing up! ^^

i know this post was posted aaaages ago but i really wanted to post!

you can now but aquarium ail tips from a seller on ebay, i have just purchased 2 packs of 100 cause i have been dieing to have a go at the aquarium nails but dont really have the time to make the tips but i came accross these and nearly dies of excitement. unfortunately, they are only available within the UK to my knowledge but OMG!! i did find a cheaper alternative that can be baught from a chinese site but i cant remember the name of the brand and tbh, i dont really trust alot of cheap, chinese shops cause i have baught some products from them before and have been majourly disapointed. ill post again when i recieve them and have had a chance to try them out

xoxo

Back in the day when I used to do them I bought the tips and the syringe from a company called Glam and Glitz. I don't know if they're still around. I haven't done these nails in about 5 years.

i sell the glitz and glam ones they are ace

Hi I found these ready tips on AliExpress.com
They were 19.99 $ for 100 tips not sure how much this is i'n English sterling but not that expensive.
They came i'n about 10 days, now I have them
I'm unsure how to actually use them. I have wasted alot of tips trying to find out. I have inserted glitter n little bits filled it with water, some with oil some with sterile water which is thinner than normal water and just can't seem to get the stuf to move around i'n them. If I tap them hard a little glitter will move. It's the tiny glitter so it's capable of moving but I just done no. If anybody has tried these and got successful results pls email me!
[email protected]

i have a video of one i did on my facebook page dazzle nail foils

Latest posts

Back