Where to get ini-gel in london?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moxielady

Reaction score
I was resently in lisboa and got my nails done with gel polish so beautiful and long lasting, im on the 5 week now...and its not looking so splendid anymore!! need desperatly to have a rebalance and new gel polish. the name is INI- Gel system. Anyone know where i can get the job done in the London area?

Bio Gel and Calgel are both nail supply companies that offer the same service of a coloured gel that can be worn like a polish so if you find a salon that offer either of these brands they should be able to do your rebalance,
i have not heard of INI gel but you were in another part of the world, hth :hug:

I was resently in lisboa and got my nails done with gel polish so beautiful and long lasting, im on the 5 week now...and its not looking so splendid anymore!! need desperatly to have a rebalance and new gel polish. the name is INI- Gel system. Anyone know where i can get the job done in the London area?
I use INI Designer gel!! It's very popular here in Portugal. I'll try to find out from my distributor where you can get it in England. They have beautiful gel colours! And best of all, for me, anyway, is that you can make nails look absolutely Natural with the nude collection. I use it a lot for men and women who bite their nails. and for those clients that want a natural nail look without that screaming french...

I use INI Designer gel!! It's very popular here in Portugal. I'll try to find out from my distributor where you can get it in England. They have beautiful gel colours! And best of all, for me, anyway, is that you can make nails look absolutely Natural with the nude collection. I use it a lot for men and women who bite their nails. and for those clients that want a natural nail look without that screaming french...

Do they have a website so us nosy geeks can have a look, we like to be in the know when it comes to products we have not heard of,
:hug:

thanx!! I solved the problem..eh..or not actually! didnt get collor, but have had my nails done. For the future it would defenently be nice to know where to get it, so if there is a site, i sure would love to get it. :-D

Latest posts

Back