Where's Mui?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiG

Reaction score
Does anyone know where Mui's gone?

Sam X

i was also wondering, i e mailed her a couple of weeks ago, but no reply.

Yeah sometimes I didn't get Mui - but sometimes she made me laugh too...and she did have some interesting stuff to say... :D

Hi!
I know that it's high season in Thailand at the moment so it may just be that she's really busy!
How are you Fab freak? ....err confession....I completely forgot to send you those forms AGAIN! Sorry! However, Mui did send me a couple of CD's of some fantastic nail art. If u want one, give me a shout. They are in front of me right now so I have no excuse not to send them and forget!!!! (I'm a nightmare - I know)..

I've just got some new gel from NSI - that one step stuff. I've only ever used 3 step before. Has anyone ever used it?It seems great but only used it once so far.

Where can I go for tips on sculpting gel? Never done that before and fancy having a go!

Sam XX

SammiG said:
Where can I go for tips on sculpting gel? Never done that before and fancy having a go!

Sam XX

Isn't there someone on Ebay selling CD's/Videos that show you how to become a professional by just watching? *Splutter* :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (Please don't anyone take this 'advice' seriously!!)

Sammie, Anna from Toronto has a fab section on gel Sculpting on her site.
Not sure of link so just do a search.
Hths

Thank you! I'll have a look!
Sam X

Oh and I definitely won't be going to Ebay!!

I currently use NSI gels but don't sculpt them.(I sculpt acrylic but I've never tried gel)I fancy a new challenge! No doubt it will end up in another one to one at the local NSI when it makes me mad!haha.

Just had a look at Anaas site...Fantastic! Thank you for that.

SamX

Hi, just to say l phoned nsi about their balance gel and they sent me a free dvd which shows you how to sclupt with their gel, they do 1 called white constructor gel which l would like to try,give them a call they might have some dvd's left, Angie xx

Bringing the subject back to Mui, I sent her a PM months ago and I never even got a read reciept. Very odd.

Thinking of you Mui!

Latest posts

Back