Which accents do you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't particularly like any northern accents. But I really like Bristol, Somerset and welsh accents :)

Laura xx

I love a Manchester accent and a proper London accent, Danny Dyer oh yes please, oh and Essex and Spanish

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

We have the same taste. Yes to Danny dyer! No to "chav street innit" talk. X

Londoner! I was born and bred about twenty miles from London and the accent seemed to have spread to were I was, love it! Xxx

We have the same taste. Yes to Danny dyer! No to "chav street innit" talk. X

Urg I hate Chav street innit.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I used to live in Essex so I like that accent but my favourite accent has to be the Manchester one 💜

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Irish accents - Cork preferably. Those hunky GAA guys...swoon. x

French!

Serious knicker elastic melting from the first word.

It's so funny that so many have said the like an Irish accent , I always thought we were really difficult to understand .

Finnish. Forgot all about that. The way they roll their r's mmmmm...mere you lol

Do anybody else like Birmingham accent? I think it's rite cool :)

I'm Irish. I guess I like my fellow Irish people's accent!

Love an Italian accent 😊
But my favourite is Scottish mostly cos I've been south of the boarder way too long and have lost mine 😢 but I always get that warm feeling of home whenever I hear it. I have a mildly West Country twang to mine now lol

Posh.
I love my new hot mans posh clipped tones. His bedroom talk is a revelation :)

My favourite accent on a man is Silence!

I think my friend will have it on dvd. I'll borrow it and watch it :)
I were watching the commitments the other day that were hilarious! Not sure what part of Ireland it was filmed tho x

Stewie!!' OMFG it's based on Dublin!! Ya know when he goes on about Dubliners been the blacks of Ireland northsiders been the blacks of Dublin etc . It's hilarious. You need to watch the Snapper and the Van too. They were made around the same time and would be considered very un PC by today's standards! But totally true to life 20 years ago and set in working class or estates where unemployment was high!

I'm a Dublin northsider btw lol

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

Stewie!!' OMFG it's based on Dublin!! Ya know when he goes on about Dubliners been the blacks of Ireland northsiders been the blacks of Dublin etc . It's hilarious. You need to watch the Snapper and the Van too. They were made around the same time and would be considered very un PC by today's standards! But totally true to life 20 years ago and set in working class or estates where unemployment was high!

I'm a Dublin northsider btw lol

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

Hahaha I thought it were Dublin at first
Such a good film!! Mustang Sally! I will have a look at the snapper! :)

Latest posts

Back