Which accents do you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the South African accent, it sounds very harsh. I also don't like Eastern European accents. I don't like Spanish accents.

I quite like the Welsh accent and the educated BBC accent. I am suppose to have an Aussie accent but I quickly got rid of it when I moved to the UK. Some people think I'm from down south somewhere (but not as far as Oz).

Irish? This is a joke right? Is Northern Irish included? Although it's as bad.

I like the Yorkshire accent :)

I hate: many.

Ah I love Irish, any including Northern Ireland ❤️

Sent from the catphone

Any authoritative accent like German gets me going...jeeeeesus

I love the Brooklyn accent!

I'm just watching the recorded version of Graham Norton with Cheryl Cole, Mrs Brown chappy, Don Johnson (yummy!) and Jon Bishop. If that isn't the best bunch of accents in one place, I don't know what is. It's hilarious!

Yorkshire accent I hope your are joking ! I'm from Yorkshire and I hate my accent it sounds awful IMO :) my husband is turkish I love his accent although after 3 years of living here he's starting to sound a bit yorkshire :(

You all have lovely accents, imo, if they are true to the region.
I've been told I've got no accent. I feel very boring.

Also have a Yorkshire accent! I hate it!! I'm always trying to make myself sound posher especially when on the phone to a potential new client! I just end up sounding weird though so guess I will have to put up with it. I LOVE the Scottish accent (my grandad was from Aberdeen) and the welsh xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't know why people frown upon accents. Im proud to be Yorkshire and speak broad Yorkshire. and miss my old town BARNSLEY! I mean everybody talks different. I can't stand posh speaking at all I find it irritating and boring it dosent have any character in it. I find a lot of uni students try and put on a posh tone of voice on just to fit in if it's a degree like law Ect.

Also have a Yorkshire accent! I hate it!! I'm always trying to make myself sound posher especially when on the phone to a potential new client! I just end up sounding weird though so guess I will have to put up with it. I LOVE the Scottish accent (my grandad was from Aberdeen) and the welsh xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Never been ashamed of it.

Nor should you be. I can actually "hear" your accent in your posts. Accents add colour, interest and character.

That's a true yorkshire lasses words lol it's what my dad says to me never be ashamed of it are kid ! I don't usually notice how I speak until some one points it out or if I'm in a different area lol x

I love Spanish accents

I do not understand a word when I speak to an English or Irish person.
I have to listen reeeeeally carefully

That's a true yorkshire lasses words lol it's what my dad says to me never be ashamed of it are kid ! I don't usually notice how I speak until some one points it out or if I'm in a different area lol x

He's right if nobody had an accent and just spoke ye old English it would be boring as foook!

I like the Manchester accent. This is going to sound awful but I've lived in cornwall all my life and I find the accent so un sexy! I like old school cockney accents too. I like men who sound kind of rough and ready in any accent but not phill Mitchell rough if you know what I mean xx

Italian is pretty cool 😎

I like the farmer Sommerset accent too. Always puts a smile on my face.

I love a Manchester accent and a proper London accent, Danny Dyer oh yes please, oh and Essex and Spanish

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back