Which accents do you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewie16

Reaction score
Had a phone call from the AA today there was a Irish bloke speaking to me and OMG I was soo turned on by his accent lol! I kept telling him to read back all the offers they had just to listen to that voice! Yes I'm weird but that was such a sexy Irish accent! In the end of the conversation he said are you interested in any of the offers? No thank you I just wanted to listen to your Irish accent. He said yeah i got that impression. LOL!!!! I do love the Irish accent :)
What's your favourite?

Polish accents :)

I love Irish !! I don't think ps I love you Gerard butler helped the infatuation :D x

Never seen that film. Any good? :)

Stewie!! You NEED to watch it!
Love Irish accents.
Hate my Geordie accent lol x

Sent from the catphone

My own Yorkshire accent! Pahaha I'm sure you understand been from Sheff haha

Laura xx

my favourite is geordie ! I'd love to have that accent I've just got a plain southern one x

my favourite is geordie ! I'd love to have that accent I've just got a plain southern one x

I think we can sound really common :( x

Sent from the catphone

Can't believe you haven't seen it !! He's bwoody gawjus and it's so sad. Nothing more boring than a Yorkshire (south) accent lol x

Can't believe you haven't seen it !! He's bwoody gawjus and it's so sad. Nothing more boring than a Yorkshire (south) accent lol x

I actually do like my accent lol 😊😳 although it's not too common to say I'm from Rotherham. No one can really tell where I'm from haha

Laura xx

I love Irish !! I don't think ps I love you Gerard butler helped the infatuation :D x

Gerard butler is Scottish haha, he was born in Paisley ;) x

I actually do like my accent lol 😊😳 although it's not too common to say I'm from Rotherham. No one can really tell where I'm from haha

Laura xx

Yeh, I have noticed there is some differences. My sister in law talks 'posher' and she's from same village as me ! Lol I have a awful mix of trying to talk decent but as soon as I forget the commoner comes out and ends up saying something like tarn or duwa lol

Yeh, I have noticed there is some differences. My sister in law talks 'posher' and she's from same village as me ! Lol I have a awful mix of trying to talk decent but as soon as I forget the commoner comes out and ends up saying something like tarn or duwa lol

Yeah haha I have a work voice and a home voice ;)

Laura xx

Yeah I do like my own accent yorkshire. I do speak common. But I am common as much anyway lol. I really like
Irish
Scouse
Lancashire
Brum
Geordie
Scottish
Canadian
Aussie
North American

Stewie!! You NEED to watch it!
Love Irish accents.
Hate my Geordie accent lol x

Sent from the catphone

I think my friend will have it on dvd. I'll borrow it and watch it :)
I were watching the commitments the other day that were hilarious! Not sure what part of Ireland it was filmed tho x

I pulled a Scottish guy in a bar the other week. Wasn't the best looking, but the accent had me straight away!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Scottish every time for me too! Probably helps that my husband is a Scot, although his accent is only strong nowadays when were with his family!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back