Which Action Hero would you want to be good or bad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIPTOP

Reaction score
Mine would be the Terminator, like the leathers and shades lol Asta la vista baby..classic line of all and I'll be back:lol::lol: love it!!

I am very good as I use my scan gift every day when I go shopping I can stand and scan the aisles and if I cant see what im looking for boom Im out of there and in the next shop in a blink of an eye.

So dig out your Marvel comics/dvds and share:hug:

Sue x

Oh I would love to be Cat Woman - I would kill to be able to wear that cat suit and be mistaken for Halle Berry LOL.

Wonder woman !!!! I just want the whip !

Oh I would love to be Cat Woman - I would kill to be able to wear that cat suit and be mistaken for Halle Berry LOL.

MEOW cat woman, oooh love it :lol: xx:hug:

Sue xx

Lol you want to be cat woman !!!!! its a leather suit !!!! you get to lick your paws and say Meow in a sultry voice !!!!!..................enough said lol !

OMG I just cant keep up with all these friggin posted questions tonight

lets see...um ...um ..I have n clue but wheres that cat woman gone:evil:

i would like to be a new super hero, TANMAN !
as a weapon i could use extreme ex-foliation(applied with lightning fast exfoliating gloves that shred the skin))
and my appearance would be a dark skinned figure in loose fitted dark clothing
i would fly through the air with my hvlp back pack spraying solution on the world making the whole population golden brown
my goal would be ending racism as we would all be the same colour :hug::hug:
but as that will never happen ???
its got to be INSPECTOR GADGETT!!

know thats a shame I was waiting for the 'Black Magic' lol

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH ERRRRRRR, suits you madam!

I think I would be Madam Scrubfresh, dressed in blue cat suit( if you are wearing one Fi, so am I).......pathogen fighter......loaded with hands-down pads! :lol::lol::lol:
try a bit more water with it sweetie:green::green::green:

Aquaboy, but I could breather under monomer,

I'd swim within nails, bursting air pockets and making sure of good adhesion.:lol:

Stiletto Chic.... :)

Latest posts

Back