Which Botox training course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrNorman

Reaction score
Hi

I am a qualified Doctor.

I want to go on a Botox and fillers training course but there are so many out there. I do not care how much it costs I just want the best training money can buy.

So can anyone recommend a good course please?

Hi

I am a qualified Doctor.

I want to go on a Botox and fillers training course but there are so many out there. I do not care how much it costs I just want the best training money can buy.

So can anyone recommend a good course please?

Hi there,

My sister has been nursing for 30yrs. I asked her to do a botox course for me so that she could work in my salon on occasions. She went here:
Botox Training Course by Cosmetic Courses She said it was an excellent course and fully recommended it. They only allow medical professionals on the courses, as it should be. Hope this helps you.

In my experience they've all be rather substandard. I'm a Dr who's been doing this line of work for 5 years. I've learnt more from books, journals and YouTube then I learnt on any course I'd paid for.
You just need the "certificate" to be able to order Botox/prescribe it.

Remember some courses don't let you inject with Botox into real life models they use saline!

There is a member on here called Botoxboy, he may be able to offer some advice? from reading his posts he seems very knowlegable :)

Hi, I did my training with KT training based on Harley St and they were fantastic. They not only offered a very robust training with models who we injected with Botox but they offered support after the ourselves finished and business guidance also.
If your not local then have a look on any of the Aesthetic pharmacy websites as they recommend trainers.
Boston Medical group bayswater are also very good but again London based.
Hope this helps :0)

Thanks for the info. Travelling to london is not an issue.

ashalina23, do you have any books you recommend?

I would second KT training. They do training in London and High Wycombe.

Most are rubbish to be honest as they don't offer the business support after which is what you need the most!

I'm about to start a training company but can do some one to one training and free business follow up if anyone's interested?

Thanks for the info. Travelling to london is not an issue.

ashalina23, do you have any books you recommend?

How did you get on?

Latest posts

Back