Which brand to choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lloydo

Reaction score
hello,

i am totally new to salon geek and have spent the past 6 weeks reading through so many of the threads and posts in this forum. i have learnt so much just from taking the time to read through them.

i am currently on a nail technician course, i absolutely love it and although i know it will take so much practice to get to where i want to be i am totally commited to getting there.

my problem is even after reading all these real helpful posts i am still none of the wiser as to which brand to go with, so many mixed answers.

any advice would be great

thanks x :smack:

What brand are you using on your course?

we are using nsi, acylic

A lot of geeks use NSI and it is considered a good brand so if I were you I would stick with it until you are feeling confident in your techniques and skills, then maybe look about and see if it is worth converting to another brand.
By that time you should be a veteran geek and have loads more information on other products just by being here !!!

we are using nsi, acylic

Nsi Attraction is a fabulous product, i've been an NSI convert for the last 2 years and I haven't looked back. I use their l&p, Balance gels and Polish Pro, all are fab. Enjoy x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Thank you both for the the replies they have been really helpful, I will buy the attraction professional kit an go from there, practice practice practice

Thanks again x

Slightly off topic but since you are a new geek, I just wanted to mention that we have an NSI social group on the site which you may wish to join at some point.

You will find lots of NSI specific questions have been posted and can be posted there.

Hope that helps.

Brilliant! Thank you I shall search for it and join later! That will be a massive help!

Thank you x

Latest posts

Back