Which builder or hard gel do I get for extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natashamae612

Reaction score
hi all, ive been looking at so many differnet gels for days and dont know which to buy. i currently use Gel Bottle BIAB for overlays buy dont want to use tha tfor extensions, so if people can reccomend any brands or products to me id really appreciate it, looking for one in a pot that is affordable or worth spending the extra money on. thankyou.

Last edited:
As Bob said it depends totally on the viscosity of the gel that you like and unfortunately it does require a bit of research and playing around with what you like. I haven’t used iconiq myself, but I have tried the crystal nails and have recently discovered Light Elegance range of lexy line, and extreme and 1 step as they had a little trial pack from Sweetsquared and it’s amazing products. But it really does take time to research and find what you like though, also you’re not the only one too so if there aren’t any trial kits in a brand checkout FB marketplace for people selling off used lots. HTH

hi all, ive been looking at so many differnet gels for days and dont know which to buy. i currently use Gel Bottle BIAB for overlays buy dont want to use tha tfor extensions, so if people can reccomend any brands or products to me id really appreciate it, looking for one in a pot that is affordable or worth spending the extra money on. thankyou.
Hi ! I use Crystal nails Hard Tan cover gel very strong gel good for building nails , for French nails ,or if somebody has very weak nails to make tham stronger for base I put under compact base gel !
I also recommend Crystal nails xtreme fusion gels !

Latest posts

Back