Which conversion course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darry

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently completing a VTCT manicure and pedicure course at college and then the acrylics course but I would really like to do a conversion course but I don't know which brand to go with? I'm thinking either CND, Gelish or OPI?
Thanks

I did the acrylic conversion course with nail harmony (Gelish) and found it really informative. Much more so than my original course I did in college. They also offer ongoing support which is great if you ever do need any extra help.
Here is their training website:
http://www.nailtraininguk.com/nail-training-courses.html x

Thanks for the advice and link cheekychic! I've done a lot of reading (probably a little too much ) about both CND and Gelish and I think I'll go with the Gelish training as they do a fab range of colours and the feedback about their gels products is really good. You've really helped so thanks. Xx

Thanks for the advice and link cheekychic! I've done a lot of reading (probably a little too much ) about both CND and Gelish and I think I'll go with the Gelish training as they do a fab range of colours and the feedback about their gels products is really good. You've really helped so thanks. Xx
I have recently done the cnd course. Loved it. So thorough and the trainer offered us all one hour free one to one if we need it within 3 months of our course ending, couldn't be more pleased.

Latest posts

Back