Which Course?!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emsy

Reaction score
I'm hoping you're all going to be able to help me:biggrin: !!

I've recently enrolled in a local collage evening course for introduction to nails. As it's only a local collage I don't think the qualification/certificate that I’m going get is going to be a 'recognised' qualification. I'd like to get a recognised qualification but don't know who to train with. I was thinking about doing a course with Creative, but I’m not sure?!

Any suggestions?:confused:

Hiya,

If you click search and type training you will get loadsa previous posts on this subject hope this helps

Thanx Sarah Lou :D ! It does look like the Creative courses are the most popular, and i have heard that there products are really nice to work with.

Does anyone know what type of qualfication you have to have just to do the conversion courses? I'm going to be doing Gel and Fibre glass in my evening glass so it seems a shame that i might then have to re-do it all:confused: ?

hi emsy
your best bet is to phone designer nails in leeds, they will tell you whetherthe course you're doing is recognised by creative to enable you to do a conversion.
you must remember thou that on a conversion class you will not be given technical training. you will b shown how to use get the best from cnd products.
if you want to use cnd products you could do a lot worse than training with them from the start. you will b guarenteed an excellent start from which you will b encouraged to build on.
if finances are an issue, don't spend any more money & save for longer, u won't regret it.
the other thing with conversion is you have to have been qualified for at least 1 yr b4 you can do it.
good luck
liza

Latest posts

Back