Which digital camera do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellabeautie

Reaction score
Title says it all really!

Looking to buy a new digital camera, no idea about them or which brand may be best!! :confused:

What do you all have? xx

I just use my phone!
My digital camera is 5 mega pics but my phone is 8 mega pics so is better and less to carry!

Canon powershot.
Did my research. Called around. Surfed the net. Asked at multiple stores, and spoke to a couple of pro photogs... voila. I'm on my 2nd (1st got kicked down the stairs by my cat.. and it still worked for another 2yrs after that)

price is fab, and the camera is very user friendly and takes fab pics. Never missed a shot yet. Software that comes with even better.
My mom had a kodak, borrowed my powershot one time... Guess what she has now?
Yup, a Canon.

hth's

I was looking at the Canon Powershot last night! It does look fab! What colour did you get? Its hard to know which make is "best", but I thought of going with either Canon or Olympus. My sister has a lovely Olympus, just looked it up on net and theres a newer model out. It looks so nice and its waterproof up to 3m. Perfect!! Although at nearly 300 quid I might have to wait a while! xx

I've got a pink Fuji Z20 - I love it, nice and compact and the pics are dead clear too!

The Panasonic Lumix superzoom cameras get my vote; great optical zoom, fab picture quality and easy to use. Was far more impressed with the Panasonic compared with a Nikon Coolpix that I had before, which was only 3x optical zoom and much harder to use. With the Panasonic, I've found that the default settings usually lead to very respectable results, whereas I had a lot of issues with things like camera shake in low light with the Nikon. The fact that the Panasonic has a built in optical image stabilizer probably helps there too though...
Posted via Mobile Device

Canon powershot.
Did my research. Called around. Surfed the net. Asked at multiple stores, and spoke to a couple of pro photogs... voila. I'm on my 2nd (1st got kicked down the stairs by my cat.. and it still worked for another 2yrs after that)

price is fab, and the camera is very user friendly and takes fab pics. Never missed a shot yet. Software that comes with even better.
My mom had a kodak, borrowed my powershot one time... Guess what she has now?
Yup, a Canon.

hth's

Me too I have a Canon Power Shot , very reliable :)

I'm with Ruth on this one, I've got a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 and I love it, the close up imgaes that I get on my nails are fab! It is so easy to use and the image stabilizer is really good.
There are sooo many options on it soft skin, animal, fireworks, night portrait, night scenery, candle light etc etc but then it's also got "simple mode" which is just point and shoot.
Yep, really like the Lumix, if I can use it anyone can.

Latest posts

Back