Which do you prefer for your budget service?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locks&lashes

Reaction score
Hey lovelies,

I'm wondering which budget hair for your very budget conscious client you rate the most out of Euphoria 4a or SJK AAA?

I've gathered up lots of samples and will be ordering colour rings with Prestige and Euphoria One. But I have nothing to compare the Euphoria 4a against.

I ordered a AAA 25g bunch from SJK but they upgraded it so I still don't know what the AAA is like!

In a nutshell I'm looking to get your opinions on your fave between Euphoria 4a and SJK AAA.

Thank you in advance :) xx

I'm currently in the same position- I use the Euphoria 4A as my budget range as there seems to be a lot of demand for budget prices in my area, but personally finding it goes dry very quickly, especially at the ends, so now considering as a possible alternative x will keep an eye on this thread.

It depends what method your fitting angel Remy for wefts transform extensions for nail and stuck tip or fabulong for mini tip

Can't comment really on sjk and euphoria as I use them once in a blue moon

Does anyone know a good budget range for double drawn ? Usually use studio58 and not had any problems except the bloody stock levels. Preferably pre bonded, thanks :))

I love the sjk aaa. They always upgrade to! Its all double drawn x

Do they upgrade because they're out of stock? How often do you get upgraded when you order AAA? Sounds awesome !

The aaa isn't double drawn is It ? I've ordered the 18' luxury and that didn't seem that thick on ends either tbh for the blondes and light browns anyway that iv ordered. I know their Krystal Quartz range is double drawn isn't it, but that costs more doesn't it x

Do they upgrade because they're out of stock? How often do you get upgraded when you order AAA? Sounds awesome !

They upgrade half of the orders everyday and a certain percentage gets free tangle teezers. Not sure how many but it says on there facebook. Everything is double drawn to 20" I think except wefts. Aaa is really good for the price. krystal hair is super thick its 1.1 and aaa is 1g.

I was using euphorias single drawn as my budget, then a client wanted their brazilian double drawn which when it came was most certainly not double drawn, yes it was thicker than the indian remy they sell but there was tons of shorter strands & the ends still tapered quite a lot thinner.

I use russian double drawn hair as my premium though - from southern russia for my silver package & northern russia for my best gold package. This is simply amazing, the shine, the feel etc the colours are stunning. (i also sell this to trade now so i know its 100% russian) xx

I've used angel remy before & loved their hair but the client only wanted them in temporarily so ive never had the chance to see how they wore after a few months.

Ive used prestige before & found their hair to be lovely & lasted well after the client had a refit too.

I refuse to even try studio58, their website states russian virgin yet some of their colours are 99j? Hmm not virgin then is it, they then tried to tell me it was precoloured ...yes fair do's but you cant then advertise its virgin. So for this reason i wont even use them.

I have 6 colour rings, including angel remy, simply hair (awful quality), prestige, euphoria single colours & another for ombre, & my russian colour ring oh & i have a hairs & graces one.

I'll prob stick with angel remy as my alternate supplier, just gutting that i now dont have an ombre supplier though x

Transforms 16" double drawn is stunning they are getting linger lengths soon in 1g double drawn should be in by February from what I've seen in their Facebook I get my dip dye there too although sometimes I just add the bottom colour to create an ombre look

Hairport by valentines new premium Indian range is all 1g double drawn too, that's who I mainly use and all my clients love it, it comes with a 3 month guarantee if you buy the aftercare too, it's only options aftercare though that most of us use anyway but you still need to buy it to have the guarantee 😁

Sasha do they have a website?

SJK AAA for my budget range. Reay good price and quality for budget. Plus they upgrade quite alot! Which is great keeps the ladies happy :)

Latest posts

Back