Which eye lash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C the Results

Reaction score
I would like to try ele's but don't know what to try as I know nothing about them! I have been told that some are better 4 your natural lashes than others, I am also under the impression that some last longer than others? There also seems to be a huge range if prices, can u point me in the right direction please geeks? I want to try them to see if it is a treatment that I want to train in so any advice would be great xx

Hi ya hun

I have had most brands and found the best to be Flirties and Hollywood - however you will find most people use different products rather than one system as different systems have different strengths if you like - many myself included buy lashes from one supplier and glue from another - the only thing I would say is to try find someone who has pictures of their work as you will get a good idea of what you can expect from them - all of the semi permanant extentions should in theory last the same - this depends on the application and aftercare really not the brand - I love wearing them and have gained lots of clients from training in them - they are tricky to pick up to begin but once you get into the swing youll love it well worth trying them yourself and seeing what you think...

price wise it depends on area and competion really hun let us know what you think when youve had them done!:)

....Just reread your post!! The ones I am talking about are individually attached to your natural lash so fall out with your nsatural lash cycle maybe theres a geek your way whos trained??

I agree what hayleyspraytan says, really it is dependant on the technician you go to rather than the product. Obviously the product is important, the glue mostly however, you can have the best product in the world but if you have a tech that isnt very good, well, enough said lol

As the other poster says, make sure you see lots of before and after pics :green:

Thanks for your replies, I am going to try and find a geek who does them nearby and see what i think!

Latest posts

Back