Which eyebrow & lash course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess88

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking to train in eyebrows & eyelashes but confused which course to do, I have seen a couple of courses and dont know which one to choose, I want to eventually do more but to start off with I just need ones that will be the most popular treatments;

semi permanant marvel lashes and definition brow course

or a threading course with a lash lift & perm, tint with individual lashes course

I am confused as I love the semi permanant lashes & hd brows but they are quite an expensive service to offer to clients so would I be better offering , threading, party lashes, tints e.t.c

Flirties for both semi permanent lashes and the lash tint and shape course are good options www.beautytrix.me

Hi

I am looking to train in eyebrows & eyelashes but confused which course to do, I have seen a couple of courses and dont know which one to choose, I want to eventually do more but to start off with I just need ones that will be the most popular treatments;

semi permanant marvel lashes and definition brow course

or a threading course with a lash lift & perm, tint with individual lashes course

I am confused as I love the semi permanant lashes & hd brows but they are quite an expensive service to offer to clients so would I be better offering , threading, party lashes, tints e.t.c

i trained in eyelash extensions and eyebrow definition with Chic Beauty Academy really enojoyed the training

Can anyone add any recommendations for Liverpool/Manchester area? xx

Can anyone add any recommendations for Liverpool/Manchester area? xx

Kelly covers that area (bonkers) so you can contact her directly on here :O))

I'm about to do a course with hd brows its evpensive but worth it iv heard

Chic Beauty delivers courses in Lash and Brow Definition. I'm sure she is a member of Geeks!

I did my lash course with her and so glad I did, it's my bread and butter!

If you're looking for lash or brow courses in Liverpool then add Chic Beauty Academy on Facebook x

Hi iv just booked my lash course and tint and shape course with flirties today for the 14th march I'm in Glasgow and I'm doing both courses in the 1 day which I think will be great I'd defo say to do a tinting course coz as the girls have said to me on here if a client with light lashes comes you can then tint there lashes black to blend with the false lashes hth :) I done a lot of research on here and flirties and lash revolution seem to have the best reviews it was the 1 2 1 trsining and the fact I could do the tinting and the after support that swung it for me though I can't wait to get started good luck where ever u go :)

Hi brunette barbie, how did the courses go & who did you train with?
I'm looking to train in Glasgow/ fife and preferably with ila
Tracey x

Do u think it is possible 2 learn eye treatments in a day course with no prior experience? Thanks x

Do u think it is possible 2 learn eye treatments in a day course with no prior experience? Thanks x

Yes that is absolutely possible and no problem if you book a course which is designed to start "from Scratch" to cover all health and safety, relating anatomy, contraindications etc. Some students find it easier to take in and some need a bit more time to get efficient in the technique but after a day training (especially if its 1-2-1) you will have all the knowledge and it might just take a bit more practice to get quicker :O)

Latest posts

Back