Which Eyelash Extension course??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne P

Reaction score
Im looking at doing a Semi Permanent Eyelash course soon and im just wondering who to go with. There seems to be sooo many different companies its so hard to decide! Im in Dublin but i dont mind driving to Belfast for it.
Can anyone recommend one for me please?
Thanks xx:D

Hi Ya
The Ardell eyelash course is very good, if u buy the kit the training is free,
Nail and Beauty run this course and their in Dublin. HTH.

Glam Lash xx

I was actually looking at Glam Lash but I've emailed them and haven't heard back from them yet. :(
Might try ring them during the week if i still havent heard back.
Thanks xx

keep trying Glamlash you wont be disapointed :D

I did thier course in London a few weeks ago, its was absolutely fantastic!!

keep trying Glamlash you wont be disapointed :D

I did thier course in London a few weeks ago, its was absolutely fantastic!!

I did the glam lash course a few weeks ago the training was really good leeanne the trainer was fab a real wealth of info.

I had a rocky start with glam lash but took some good advice and gave it ago and am glad I did

Deb
x

Hi there!
I trained with Lash Perfect, would recommend them :D. Also try Flirties out, I'm currently trying products from them too, their customer service is very good x

i'm liking flirties adhesive more than lash perfect adhesive at the mo and so are my clients

i am absolutly loving the new flirties glue and so are my clients. if you want any info on the flirties training course you can pm me. x

I done glam lash training.. very good would reccomend it very much xxx

I would also recommend Glam Lash, I really enjoyed my training and the aftercare and support has been excellent. If having trouble getting in touch then try Louise Therapy on here, she runs the company xx

Glam Lash all the way xx

We have trainers in various locations but we also offer training events in Northern and Southern Ireland. If you want to contact us we can find out when and where your nearest is?

Im looking at doing a Semi Permanent Eyelash course soon and im just wondering who to go with. There seems to be sooo many different companies its so hard to decide! Im in Dublin but i dont mind driving to Belfast for it.
Can anyone recommend one for me please?
Thanks xx:D

contact Louisetherapy xx

Nouveau lashes - through The Beauty School based in Newry speak to John 02830 264936 regular courses run all over Ireland.

Thanks everyone for your replies! I booked Glam Lash for next week. :)
cant wait! xx

Latest posts

Back