Which eyelash extensions course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treacle44

Reaction score
Hello this is my first post. :)

I'd like to do an eyelash extension course, in Essex if poss but I'm bot sure what product to go for. Glam lash has a course in Eesex, are they decent? Or can anyone please recommend another please?

Can you really learn and master it in one day?? :)

Thanks

T
x

Hello this is my first post. :)

I'd like to do an eyelash extension course, in Essex if poss but I'm bot sure what product to go for. Glam lash has a course in Eesex, are they decent? Or can anyone please recommend another please?

Can you really learn and master it in one day?? :)

Thanks

T
x

Lol, yes you can learn the basics in one day, mastering it comes with practice and time :) at least that is how I found it.

I trained with Glam Lash in Glasgow and found the training to be really good.
I think it is Halls of Ivy on here that train for Glam Lash in Essex, and other geeks on here seem to have really enjoyed their training with them.

I would say that training is excellent and the kit is an amazing price. Fantastic value for money.

xxx

Hi there,

If you would like more information feel free to contact me. We are regional trainers for Glam Lash and we switched from another product supplier to use Glam lash as their products are fantastic quality and reasonably priced x

Last edited:
p.s.... we have a class this coming Sunday. You will go away from training excited and competent..... learners can also come back to workshops if they have any areas for development xx

Hey,

I trained with Ah Francis. i really enjoyed their training and felt really confident at the end of the day. They are always at the end of the phone if i need help. I also bought a professional kit from them which had everything i need in it. i particularly like their glue as they do one with no fumes which is good for beginners!
Hope this helps x

You could try Flirties they do one to one training and kits and after care are brill.

Hiya,
ive been researching lash courses for ages,as when i trained at college,all they has was lash inserts, so im really excited to be learining this new technique,and im the only 1 in my area to be doing it!
after doing extensive research, ive decided on glam lash, ive heard of alot of girls training by others and then ending up using glam lash products, so might as well train with them to start with,
im very excited : )

hope your happy with whichever you choose x

I also trained with glam lash and would also say they were fab, very helpful and the products are very reasonably priced, I got the delux kit, lots in there! hope you enjoy your training!! x

Hi,
i know Hollywood Lashes have a mobile trainer in essex and so i have been told they are excellent. :)

Hi Treacle44

I dont have any advice for you in relation to your area as Im in Australia but I do have a bit of experience as Iv been training since 2001!!

The biggest thing with ELE is that you need plenty of practice and the right trainer. You need to look for someone who offers a great training package as well as ongoing support.

I offer two days training - this includes all the product training (I have my own line of ELE products) theory on infections etc and how to identify them, cleaning and sterilization, demonstrations, hands on practice for you, retail and marketing, how to conduct initial appointments and consultations, and also i get the students back in after 3 weeks to do an infill day.

Sounds like alot but you should really be confident that you can do the ELE as well as get your self up and going as a business owner.

My advice is to do your home work and shop around, ask any questions you have and make sure they are going to continually support you. Dont be fooled by cheap prices and kits as you may not get the necessary training to make YOU feel confident. If you need any help or want to ask any questions you can always shoot me an email at: [email protected] and I will try and help.

Good luck - its a wonderful creative business to be in!
Remember practice makes perfect!

I trained with Glam Lash for semi permanent and also the express lashes.
The girls are really nice and its always small groups you train in so its really good!

Hi,
I did eyelash extensions as part of my NVQ course - a while ago now but does that qualify as being trained? Can I just do a top up course in a particular product - I havent been doing eyelash inserts since my initial training so I need something - or should I just buy a kit and practice as this seems to be what most people are saying you need to do even after doing a course?

Hi,
I did eyelash extensions as part of my NVQ course - a while ago now but does that qualify as being trained? Can I just do a top up course in a particular product - I havent been doing eyelash inserts since my initial training so I need something - or should I just buy a kit and practice as this seems to be what most people are saying you need to do even after doing a course?

Did you do the individual, single semi permanent eyelash extensions (one lash on one lash?)

Or did you do the cluster/party/weekend lashes (4/6 lashes on a bulb).

If you have done the individual lash training at college then yes you are qualified and will have your certificate to allow you to apply for insurance, you will then need to buy a kit and practice if you havent already.

If you have just done the cluster lashes then you will not be able to gain insurance in the single/individual lashes and will need to do a separate course. Hope that helps xx

Lash Perfect without a shadow of a doubt their training is second to none and aftercare service and following up is amazing hope this helps 

@lashoutlashes are fantastic, one on one training ..brilliant aftercare and products are second to none x

Lash perfect run courses in Essex and there training and after care is brilliant!

Latest posts

Back