Which eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgie Babe

Reaction score
As I've said I've got Nouveau Lashes at the moment.
Is it OK to buy different lashes from other companies (even off ebay) or will they not be as good.
My clients are happy with the results but Nouveau seem a bit expensive. Is it a price worth paying to keep my clients happy?

Its good to try different things so you got something to compare with:hug:

Why risk your business by possibly making your clients unhappy? I think Nouveau can't be beaten ... Why go cheap ?? The return on your investment is extremely healthy if you are charging the right prices ... my advice is do not penny pinch there is NO NEED TO.

As I've said I've got Nouveau Lashes at the moment.
Is it OK to buy different lashes from other companies (even off ebay) or will they not be as good.
My clients are happy with the results but Nouveau seem a bit expensive. Is it a price worth paying to keep my clients happy?

This is a difficult one.....in the vast majority of cases the treatment costs should be around 5/10% which is very low so if you get your treatment sell costs right paying that bit more from supplier "a" as opposed to supplier"b" who might be cheaper really doesn't make that much different to your treatment costs at the end of the day.

If you are happy with the overall service you are receiving from your existing supplier then generally speaking stay with them and avoid any potential issues with your new supplier....most certainly when it comes to lashes it really is wise to avoid E bay....support the company (or brand) that supported you in the beginning of your venture into this treatment.

Of course it really does no harm to shop around and sample other brands but really think twice and think things thoroughly through before changing any supplies into your business.

HTH :hug:

Latest posts

Back