Which facial Products should I use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codam

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im just in the proces of setting up my own beauty business :eek: and am having a mine field of not knowing which facial product to invest in, where I work at the moment I use Priadara which is ok but nothing brilliant, is it worth going for the clarins or dermalogica or are you paying for the name??? any advice would be great.:idea:

Thanks

Charmaine

Hi,

It would really depend on your budget. I use priadara at the moment and i haven't had any problems. I looked into Karin Herzog, who do a lovely introductory pack when you enquire but sadly no free samples.. imo their prices were quite reasonable and the science behind their products seemed feasible.

I think you also need to look at what type of products do you want to offer, do they offer free training, ect ect.

Hi there,

I think before you start to pay out for products, you need to decide and research what it is that you are wanting from a product. Spend time learning about different product lines and what you think is of good quality and does it do the job, also whether you are happy with it too.

Alot of clients will sense whether you are into the product you are using, and believing in them and also explain why you have chosen the P.Line. ( ihope you understand what im trying to say).... Dont rush it, research it, and be happy and content about the Prod.Line you are so enthusiatic about....

Good luck!!!

xxxxx

The only thing i would add is go for a salon only brand, you dont want your clients getting it from their department store, and check what your competition is using too. x

See what the other salons in your area are offering.

Where about in Devon are you? I'm down south!! :)

Why don't you try doing a search on other threads? There have been loads of threads about this and there's some really good info on them.

Thanks everyone for your replies it really helped, the other products I use for hands and feet ect I love and I do loads of them so loving the product really does sell well, I have been researching facial products but without trying them its difficult, ive been round to the other salons and I found they started moaning about the products they used before they started, then I thought god your going to slap that on my face!! Good thing is though I can cross them off my list. I will have a look at some other threads....

Thanks again

Charmaine ps im in North Devon:)

I use Eve Taylor and find it absoulutely wonderful and all my clients love it too. It is very affordable for both therapist and client. They have very good product training days too and the customer service team are second to none. Good Luck in which and who you decide to go with. xx

Hello
I'm in this predicament too it is such a big decision to make!!!

i still haven't made a decsion but my advice to you would be
  • keep within your budget!!
  • what sort of facials do you want to offer such as pampering or treatment facials?
  • what are the salons around you offering? as you want to stand out by offering something different
  • what are the price of the retail products?
  • has the company got a minimum order on reordering?
I've looked at Nimue, Academie (not sure on spelling) environ, Gerrards and Eve Taylor they are all fantastic products IMO
hope this helps
Good luck with your decision

Latest posts

Back