Which French polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess88

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I recently bought salon systems manicure set but the pink is a quite a solid pink so I cant put it over the white, which pink polish is the best for going over white?

I think it's really just trial and error. Look at various pinks then do a google search and see if you can find any pictures with someone wearing it. That's really how I chose all my Gelish colors. For a regular polish manicure I use OPI alpine snow and OPI passion. OPI passion is a nice light pink color but not overwhelming.

Hi geeks

I recently bought salon systems manicure set but the pink is a quite a solid pink so I cant put it over the white, which pink polish is the best for going over white?

Hi Jess,

Have you tried doing two coats of the pink first then doing your smile line. That's how I always do my French polish because thn you don't get an off-white. Just a thought :)

Xxx

I just find it easier to swipe the smile line with a brush to get it perfect so I would need a pink to go over it, I have been looking at Orly bare rose

Orly - French Manicure Polishes

Has anyone ever used this as it looks really nice and translucent enough to go over the white

I also use opi alpine snow but with opi ill take the cake it's nice over, I have passion too :)x

I also use opi alpine snow but with opi ill take the cake over, it's nice pink colour and has slight shimmer, I have passion too :)x

Latest posts

Back