Which gel/acrylic nail systems would recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppadom

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone offer me any useful advice on what nail systems they find to be best for them? I am looking to offer Shellac Nails and will be using OPI polishes but am torn between what Gel systems to use?!?

I qualified in CND acrylic nails but am unsure i want to promote acrylics, i would like to steer my clients more towards Gel overlays/extensions. Just a question how popular and successful are forms as an alternative to tips?

I also worked with Bio Sculpture but just want to know if there are any good products out there i might be missing out on? I know everyone has their own opinions on what they feel is best but any information or opinions that you think may help me would be most appreciated :Love:

I love biosculpture, its really popular, and in my opinion, one of the best. If not, the best!

Thanks for your feedback :)

I did find Bio Sculpture easy to work with although a lot of the colours i liked were very translucent and if i applied more the nails were caked in too much gel - Although it was at least 3 years ago so im not sure if they have changed since? x

It's not always a case of what's best for you I don't think as it's what's best for your client, I have trained in bio shellac and CND acrylic and some clients can't keep gel on and others do better with acrylic, so I offer everything, but I can say CND products are awesome and they certainly have their finger on the pulse where trends and technology are all the time and their customer service is second to none in my experience x

Thanks for your feedback, i do like CND :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back