Which Irresistible glitters to get?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephR

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I'm going to be placing an order this week and want to get some more irresistible glitters. Which ones would you all recommend I get? Wish I could get the lot but will on be able to buy a few.

So far I have salmon and candy pink which I love and have been very popular, so I'm after some more popular ones.

Thanks

Steph

xxx

I'd say white holographic is a must because it can b used over any shade as well as looking good on French for glitter tips xxxx

The most popular with my clients at the moment are - Silver Holographic , Black Holographic , Light Gold & Bronze x

All the holographic ones.
My fave is the purple holographic, or the blue holographic...actually the black holographic is cool too!

I've already got a lovely silver holo so think it might be a few of the holographic ones going in my bag lol.

xxx

I like the holographic ones too. I think they just look nicer. Plus they change colours depending on which colour it's used on :) x

does anyone here use the martha stewart glitters? i have heard they are good?

does anyone here use the martha stewart glitters? i have heard they are good?

Ive got all of the MS glitters and they are fabulous but there are a few shades missing in the MS that I wanted and the Irresistible ones fill that gap really nicely. I have to say if I had to pick between the 2 I would probably go with the Irresisitible ones, having said that if you are just starting out with glitters the MS are the better to go for if you dont want to spend too much but want a good range of colours.
:lol:

Latest posts

Back