Which Laptop to buy????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if you've sorted out buying your laptop yet but if not, Dell have a great priced laptop for £258 inc vat & p&p :) Dell Laptop Computers for Business It's under the Vostro heading & they are much cheaper than the Inspiron range which they tend to promote.

When specifying your details you can also request to have Win XP instead of Vista at no extra cost.

hth

We have a mac book, it is now 12 months old and have no problems at all, My son has the apple desk top in his room but will not let me on it.

Mac is more expensive but it is worth every penny, you do have to buy software as an extra option but again its a lot better that windows and excell.

I had a windows pc prior to the mac book but I would never go back.

You also can buy procare I think it was £80 which lets you go into the applestore for lesson one to one and gives you priority over other customers.

mac has my vote

That's what Sonia would love - a nice pink laptop! Although the chances are our next laptop will be a MacBook - at least that way we can avoid Windows Vista lol...

defiantly get the mac book for sonia, graphics are great too.

Latest posts

Back