Which laser/IPL machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zumbaqueen

Reaction score
Hi im a beauty therapist and loking to set up my own business working from home. Am wanting to do laser/ipl as my main treatment as there is a lot of demand where I am. I am looking for an effective machine , small maybe portable ? Also what qualifications or training will i need to be fully qualified and insurable? i spoke to someone from ELLIPSE this morning and they quoted me £19000 for a machine which is way out of my budget!! I will gladly spend a few grand on one ? thanks

I'm going on a training session with InSpa Solutions on Tuesday. Great pricing structure. Tested machine a few weeks ago. It's good.

From 2016 you'll need a Level 4 qualification in Laser/IPL to get insurance and you'll also need manufacturer's training.

Hi give advanced esthetics solutions a call they are the sole distributors for ev laser in the uk they have a range of medical cert ipls and lasers I'm sure they will be able to accommodate your budget

You will be very lucky to get an IPL machine for a few k!

Inspa solutions are a great company I have used there machine for 18 months you rent it, no long contract only one months notice and free training.

Advanced esthetics solutions sell their ev laser machines for 15k plus but they do have ex demo machines a lot cheaper

We have a Lynton laser which is great! Their customer service is 2nd to none they always come out to check our hand pieces and answer any questions we have, I can't recommend them enough.
Xx

i agree with Kezza if you want a decent machine you need to spend a bit (the machine i used for hair removal was £30k +)

Skinbase have a pay as you go IPL machine so you just pay a set amount each time you switch on the machine plus there is a £2000 up front security deposit needed, however the machine will be no where near as good as Ellipse i love Ellipse for skin rejuvenation and Thread veins the training is very good too, do they offer any payment plans for your chosen machine? If so maybe this is something to think about x

Latest posts

Back