Which Lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamper&Polish

Reaction score
Hi
Just noticed a local salon doing lashes for 14.50 which last 2 weeks there is one photo and at a glance I would say they look like cluster lashes (I think) I always say that cluster lashes are just for an occasion as I find they dont last that long.
Do you think thats what they were? How were they getting them to last 2 weeks??? x

I would imagine, if they were clusters, that they are using the semi perm glue. If they are using this glue they should be asking the client to return after 2 weeks to gave them removed xx

Hi yes I definitely think that these were cluster lashes in the salon where i work we do them for £17 I think but advertise them as lasting 5-7 days. Whenever I've put them on myself I've personally found that this is exactly the length of time they last until they start to all fall off and look a bit shabby! It's most likely that this salon is marketing them as lasting 2 weeks to try to rival semi-perm lashes (maybe they don't offer them?) which obviously are better but are more expensive. It isn't to say this is how long they're actually lasting on the clients that get them done there if that makes sense!!

I would imagine, if they were clusters, that they are using the semi perm glue. If they are using this glue they should be asking the client to return after 2 weeks to gave them removed xx

Yes that's also a possibility but the clients definitely should be returning to have them removed after 2 weeks.

Thanks ladies.
Does anyone else do cluster lashes with semi permanent glue? Would this not be too heavy for the natural lashes?

Does anyone know could cluster lashes be applied with latex adhesive and pulled off like a strip lash for a special occasion? x

I personally would not use cluster lashes with semi perm glue. The reason for this is because if the lashes get caught, rather than taking one natural lash off, it can take all the natural lashes it has been attached to off, this can mean losing around 4 or 5 natural lashes.
Having said this I have heard of 1 or 2 people using cluster/flared lashes with normal glue and lasting for 12 to 14 days. These rare people do not use any mascara or any make-up and must sleep on their backs!!

Latest posts

Back