Which new brand should i use in my salon???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeboo

Reaction score
hey geeks

I'mopening a new salon soon and don't really have much of an idea what products to use? i need a brand that do both facial and body treatments and appeal to both male and female clients. I would love to use Dermalogica but the salon down the road use them so this is out of the question. Ive been looking at Eve Taylor and Ahava and still unsure! i heard good things about Eve Taylor but think they look a bit cheap?
I'm looking for a brand that is not too expensive as i want to try and retail and want to keep the cost of my treatments down.

Any help would be much appreciated!

James

Hi James - welcome to Salon Geek!

It would be a really good idea to get to one of the shows as they will have all the skin care houses there and that way you can chat to all the reps, get some samples and some prices.

Beauty UK is on at the NEC in Birmingham in April, Olympia Beauty is on in London in May and the Professional Beauty North is in Manchester in October.

Good luck with the new salon, I hope it all works out well.

Em xx

I would look into the Cetuem range if I were you. It is inexpensive, but not cheap looking. There is no minimum order and the whole range is lovely. They also offer free training. Good luck.

Thank you Salon-Sal i'll check them out now! many thanks for everyones help. If anyone knows of any more brands just let me know.

Thank you Salon-Sal i'll check them out now! many thanks for everyones help. If anyone knows of any more brands just let me know.

Hiya

Have you searched the threads on here for the info you are after as there has literally been hundreds of threads where very similar questions have been asked so should be useful to you too.

I'm new to this site but not new to the beauty game. I use eve taylor for my clinical aromatherapy but I'm about to introduce Yon-Ka to my salon. They have a great celebrity following fab facial and body products and a nice mens range too!
The start up fees are great the company are so helpful.

Latest posts

Back