Which Nouvatan spray gun to get?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudeymel

Reaction score
Hey geeks, I'm really excited to have just booked on the Nouvotan spray tan course and as part of my kit I can choose between the TS50 HVLP/5008 spray gun or the Glam champagne spray gun but as I am totally new I have no idea the difference or which is best. Could anyone with experience please give me some reviews or pros and cons, id really appreciate it :) xx

Hello :)

I've just decided to go the nouvatan route as well. I'm going for the glam champagne, as the 50 is larger than I would need, but the basic 20 gun is too small. If I read it correctly, the glam is somewhere between the 2, which will suit me better xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I plan on training with Nouvatan myself and after speaking to Dawn I've decided on the champagne glam machine. Why not give them a call and ask what they think?

I'm trained 2 years with nouvatan and received the ts50 in my kit. I've never been entirely happy with it. I bit the bullet and bought the 5008 it's fab I had a spray tan party of 8 last week and it coped fine. So much easier to use than the ts50. Just my opinion. Nouvatan is a gorgeous solution my ladies love it x

I've got the TS50. Can you tell me why the other one is different? Thanks.

I have the glam machine and its great! Everyone comments on how cute it is! Yet it still steps up and can handle a tan party! I'm mobile so the size of it is great, it's easy to clean, fairly quiet compared to some machines and has the heat setting. Definitely thumbs up from me! X

Have not visited her for a long time, couldn't read and run.....just to advise the 5008 all the way for me, (although no experience of the Glam machine)...its an absolute work horse. Not sure if you are mobile can see the attraction of the other if you are, Im not, my 5008 is placed in a box I a had made so cant see it anyway. Did nearly 30 tans in one 8 hr solid session N.Y.E.E, no breaks - I overheated more than the machine!! Faultless, so reliable, I have a spare - but I never worry or doubt this machine, fabulous value for money in every way! Good luck, enjoy your spray tanning journey all very exciting for you! Lyn x

I have the glam machine :) I've never used any of the others so I can't pass comment, but I love my machine!
The heat setting is lovely and most of my clients have commented on how although its still cold-ish to begin with its apparently nothing in comparison to other tans they've had. (I don't know which machines have heat and which don't)
It's coped well with the copious amounts of tanning I did leading upto Christmas which made me rather happy, and its a breeze to clean!

I have the glam machine and its great! Everyone comments on how cute it is! Yet it still steps up and can handle a tan party! I'm mobile so the size of it is great, it's easy to clean, fairly quiet compared to some machines and has the heat setting. Definitely thumbs up from me! X

Can I ask does the heat setting warm the air/spray while spraying as I find the freezing mist a put off for clients?

i wouldn't say it warms the air or spray as such but it takes the edge off! At the end of tan when i detach cup and use hose to dry client the air does feel nice and warm though. Hope that helps. X

i wouldn't say it warms the air or spray as such but it takes the edge off! At the end of tan when i detach cup and use hose to dry client the air does feel nice and warm though. Hope that helps. X

Thank you for reply I might change to this as even a couple of degrees warmer will help, I think ill contact nougat an too for samples as people say it's less sticky too, I usually use st Tropez :)

Just had a chuckle at your predictive text replacement!!

Lol apologies didn't proof read before I posted, thankfully it wasn't anything bad, predictive text must only predict "good words" lol

I just booked my training with Nouvatan and picked the Champagne Glam machine! I'm so excited to do my training!! x

That glam machine looks lovely I may have to start saving and put that on my 2014 list of things to buy 😬👏👏xx

Latest posts

Back