Which oil is best for extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 48379

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone advise me which oil (Moroccan, Argan etc) would be best to use on remi extensions please?

I recently had a bad experience where the extensions matted so much I had to have them out and am having new ones next week (fitted by a different extensionist as I got no after care advice!) and am determined these will not go the same way!

Thanks geeks

If the quality of the hair is good enough a serum should be sufficient to keep them looking glossy.

Ivev never needed to recommend an oil as i use top quality hair,but i advise clients not to use anything too oily due to bonds as it can break them down or make them slide.

Do you know which brand of hair you will be having and are you paying more for these?
x

I only know they are remi

I use argan oil myself and find it allright. You put just a little drop at the very ends. Don't forget about all the other products like shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatments which should be designed for hair extensions. You can get them on-line.
Hope your hair will look fab!
xx

Latest posts

Back