Which other course to do??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne P

Reaction score
Not sure if im posting this in the right place but here goes!
I'm thinking of doing a couple more courses but I'm just wondering if you geeks can help me out on what would be suit the treatments that I already do!
I'm just finished my ITEC waxing diploma, I do spray tanning, gel nails and manicure, pedicure.
My full time job is confusing the hell out of me at the mo - am i being made redundant or am i not !? (they wont make up their mind and tell me!!!) :(
so anyways while they decide my fate i'm going to throw myself into my mobile work and try build up a few more clients. But i'm really enjoying training in the evenings so I was thinking about doing one or two of these:
ITEC make up
L&P with NSI
Semi Permanent eyelashes
Temp eyelashes Ardell or something

What you guys think would go well with the treatments i already offer? I'm also open to other suggestions!
Thanks everyone :hug: xx

You do spray tanning so I am guessing you get a few brides? They will want their make up doing. So the make up course will be good for this. Bear in mind make-up and brides are usually just through the summer.
Eyelash extensions- everyone seems to be going crazy for these!! I think there is a good profit to be made.
I wouldn't bother with temp lashes as this should be covered in your make up course.

Hope that helps xxx

i agree on the semi permanent lashes,its huge now,it will work well to enhance make up or clients who dont where make up,holiday season ups the clientle,body art is a thought,fancy designs for flip flop wearers showing off there pedicures

Yeah thats a good plan actually.. I'll do the make up and the lashes.
ya kinda get addicted to learning dont ya! :)
Thanks guys xx

yeh you can really get addicted to learning,i dont stop,well maybe to eat and look at my eyelids lol,i was a no show at school but put me in a college or salon then your stuck with me,its all about passion for our industry,yay wat a speach lol,good luck on what you choose

make up and lash extensions x

Yes I agree you definitely get addicted to learning, I still love to learn new things, love it :Love:! Yes definitely do lash extensions its the thing to do... Every girl wants them, follow your dreams & do what you want to do your heart will tell you! I wish you all the success go for it girl! :wink2: x

If you do mobile waxing you'll need a couch so the semi permanent eyelashes would be good as you'll already have the couch, they are very popular at the moment. I love doing them its great to see the results. hth

Annie

makeup and lashes, deffinately!
also dont forget offer shellac mani/pedis to your brides, bridesmaids etc
im a makeup artist and am planning to train in flirties once ive had my baby, i have been mentioning the lashes and shellac at makeup trials for next years weddings and getting lots of interest - some of them want to book in for the lot, all i have to do know is the training, hope i get on with ok lol !!
with your spray tanning and gel nails you'll have a lovely lot of treatments to offer your brides as well as regular customers, good luck with it

Thanks for all the replies :) yeah i think thats defo the best idea. Im so excited now!! I wish i was rich so i could just train train train ha :)
Yeah Ive been hearing so much about Shellac on here and it sounds amazing! do you have to be trained with CND to buy Shellac actually? Id LOVE to try it!!

Latest posts

Back