Which polish range - Jessica, OPI, Creative??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraLush

Reaction score
Hi geeks :)
I'm looking for a new polish range for the salon but I'm a hairdresser not nail technician. just thought id ask your opinions.. Jessica? Creative? Opi?
Thanks x

I love China Glaze but that's my personal opinion, I you search the forum there are some similar questions to your regarding polishes. :)

hiya! Are the polishes to be used in salon by a technician or therapist or are they purely for retail?

If to be used in salon get a few bottles and get testing them to see which ones the technician likes using and tester clients like wearing.

For retail, Look at the range each brand has to offer, what's would be a good brand to get business sense wise- take cost and RRP into consideration. What are other salons selling nearby? If you sell a brand that is hard to come by in your area, it will bring business into your salon too.
I remember donkey's years ago before Internet lol travelling into London just to get a Jessica polish!
It's all about looking at what each brand has to offer to You and your clients, not just what is popular on here.

I say get testing!

By the way I use CND colours and effects, only have a small collection as I do a lot of Shellac :)

E x

Thats great advice ellebelle, if it's for salon use, I've used all 3 cnd, opi & Jessica, in salons ive worked at, and personally I don't think you can beat cnd x

Me too CND all the way, they're pure enamel and are fantastic quality:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back