Which product range for facials?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi geeks
To add to the decleor reply I also asked them for a information pack it did arrive but no samples no information on there treatments no professional costings all I got was a product brochure with a retail price list and a letter saying how great they were NOT impressed!

Ok just what I got for 2 weeks now, made a list of more then 40 companies,
1. Dermalogica - training at the moment in academy, so will go with it in near future
2. Elemis - like it phoned them - got big NO, but not very disappointed, because minimum order 5.000,-
3. DMK (Danne) nice medical stuff, distributed in Ireland by Chleo Enterprises in Bray, phoned them told someone will contact me, still waiting...
4. Sothys... same Chleo Enterprises in Bray... hope to get someone, will try them next week...
5. Darphin - very nice but expensive and I think will be big opening account..still waiting for email reply with distributor in Ireland...
6. Decleor - got call back, nice products, they promised to send package, and email the prices, no email, no package, think they didn't like me... (I do speak good English but I am Latvian, so could be something against non local...hope not)
7. Guinot - didn't try to contact, know we have it in town and opening account is high
8. Nimue - got big NO - we have it in town..
9. Moor spa - just don't like packaging, sorry maybe nice product...
10. Pure Fiji - same, looks really cheap...
11. Jean Marin, tried in our local shop, told that its made by Decleor...hard to believe doesn't smell nice at all... maybe good result...but preferable something with nice smell...
12. Skin truth...I don't think for that price you can get something nice...
13. Clarins - we have it in town and same as Guinot, too dear...
14. Gernetic - got UK distributor, don't send to Ireland, maybe someone knows Irish contact?
15. Murad - got a call from UK, someone have to contact me from Ireland... something medical as well.
16. Matis - nice, got all samples and brochures, but no prices, confused, how can I make choice if I have no prise list, asked to email it, got something like we dont know you why should we send you such an information, maybe you are our competition... I am in shock!!! People... what's going on...
17. Patricia Milton, very nice, professional, have brochures, samples, prises, happy! Just confused no salon sizes, checking out.... does someone have it in salon?? how does it sell and what about the treatments, any good results???
18. Remy Laure - told that package sent...
Still left to check:
19. Espa
20. Environ
21. Swiss Dermil
22. Spiezia organics
23. YonKa
24. Kanebo
25. La Prairie
26. md formulations
27. Pier Auge
28. Gerards
29. Cetuem
30. Susan Molyneux
31. RVB
32. REN
33. Germaine De Capuccini
34. Algologie
35. Mary Cohr
36. Colin
37. Elizabeth Arden
38. Gatineau
39. Phytomer
40. Eve taylor
41. By Terry
42. Liz Earle - don't sell to salons or spas. Retail only.
43. Biodroga
44. Thalgo
45. Shiseido
46. Pervonia
47. Dr. Grandel

So if someone can add more would be nice thank you!I will be adding to this list and will try to contact all of them!

Liz Earle don't sell to salons but mobile therapists they are starting liz Earle at home - you have to be level 2 qualified. Check out their website - I use Jean Marin in Salon but love liz Earle to use at home.

Hope that helps!

Hi geeks
To add to the decleor reply I also asked them for a information pack it did arrive but no samples no information on there treatments no professional costings all I got was a product brochure with a retail price list and a letter saying how great they were NOT impressed!

It's far better to ask them to send a rep round to discuss the range with you, which is what I did. She came out, talked me through the company, brought samples to try, answered questions etc etc.

I bought a machine Sept, but salon closing. Selling machine as the salon is now closing. Selling £2999 looks as new:eek:

Latest posts

Back