Which product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopperty

Reaction score
:?: Hi geeks I'm about to venture into the world of shellac and I am really confused with the different brands :rolleyes:..CND,CCO,CNF, bluesky.. any one shed any light on the differences? Many thanks H xx

:?: Hi geeks I'm about to venture into the world of shellac and I am really confused with the different brands :rolleyes:..CND,CCO,CNF, bluesky.. any one shed any light on the differences? Many thanks H xx
If you use the search bar/button you will find many many answers to your question.
I'm not being harsh not replying with the correct answer but it really is a topic HUGELY talked about so I feel you will learn more about these products than me just saying which ;)

I totally agree, you will learn a lot more by searching on this site. A bit of advice though, put aside a big chunk of time, there is a lot of info, but info you really need to know.

Thanks for your fast reply...I take it CND is the original Shellac? Theres to many to read ..:smack:

Yes it's Cnd. Contact sweet squared who are the main supplier, I would do their training. Reasonably priced. Make sure you use all their kit, lamp products and you'll be very happy :)

Simple really CND is the real deal and the benchmark, everything else is a jump on the bandwagon, cheap, try hard copy with absolutely no science behind it, or any backup service. The choice is yours.

To give you a simple answer, out of all the ones you mention in your post, CND is the ONLY legit one out of them, ALL the other ones are counterfeit knockoffs from the typical countries who do knockoffs and no one knows what they put into these brands except the counterfeiters who make them.

If you wish to offer Shellac, then your only choice is to contact S2 and organise training and purchase of the kit and you will be on your way:)

There is only one TRUE Shellac and this by CND.

All the rest are Shellac-a-likes but more of a Shellac-a-dislike!

Phone Sweet Squared as mentioned above and they will give you all the information about Training and using Shellac products.

Latest posts

Back