Which (reasonably priced) Spray Tan would you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldenboyroe

Reaction score
I own a salon in a less than wealthy area and want to offer a good spray tan without charging too much for it.

Can anyone recommend a product I could consider??
and where I could get hold of it/samples??

Thanks
:)

Suntana!

Smells gorgeous, Fab price, not orange or fake looking available in 3 different levels of DHA

I am using Celebrity Secrets at the moment and am getting very good feedback from my clients on it. Lovely colour, even fade and lasting well. Comes in 6 shades and you can buy booster drops too. The more bottles of solution you buy the cheaper it becomes too!

I use A Tan from spraytansupermarket.com its soooo lovely, clients love it and reasonably priced too. Ihave the fair, medium and dark. Customer service with them is amazing, quick delivery and I find them so helpful and knowledgable. Has a great retail range which is selling really well for me. HTH

Best thing to do is try to get samples and see what you like for yourself, but for value for money and performance I would recommend Nouvatan, is extremely well priced, gives a gorgeous natural colour and lovely smell.

Has certified organic dha, no parabens, no alcohol.

Good luck finding your tan xxx

Nouvatan - its great! Had one myself the other day and was well impressed! The colour is fab, smells lovely, dries quickly and doesnt leave your bedsheets or towels looking like the shroud of Turin lol!! Highly recommend. :D

Last edited:
:D:DBest thing to do is try to get samples and see what you like for yourself, some are free some u pay just email all companys you fancy trying or look on the websites, if they dont have samples for sale on the shop page. they are free generaly, but remember free is not always the best, i used loads on 3 friends to get the 1 i love. check for value for money and performance I would recommend Nouvatan, is extremely well priced, gives a gorgeous natural colour and lovely smell.

Has certified organic dha, no parabens, no alcohol.

I agree with spoilt, call around and get some samples, that way you can see for yourself the outcomes, and see how it fades, how the colour developes, see if you like the guide colour etc, I decided on suntana i the end, hth x

Latest posts

Back