Which reusable nail forms are best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alice palace

Reaction score
I was just wondering if re usable nails forms are any god, are the better than the sticky ones or just the same or better? I was wondering which ones to get, the plastic ones or metals ones? Where are the best places to get them?

THanx Ladies for your help!

Most people that have tried them all go back to the forms on a roll, you cant tailor the reuseable ones so you are limited as to which nail shape you can use them on hth

In honesty, when I first started sculpting I bought the standard reusable forms we all learned with and had such a hard time getting a good fit. I opted then to buy all sorts of forms from all diff brands that promised "a perfect fit every time". After awhile, when I had run out of al the fancy smancy forms and had only my roll of reusables left - somehow - miraculously - they were perfect, lol.

I prefer the ones on the roll - much more painless to throw out and practice with, not like flushing money down the toilet! it just takes practice! gl!

Ditto what the others have said, the reusable ones are a pain really. I use Ezflow disposable ones, they are fab and stick really well x

Latest posts

Back