Which skincare range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearce

Reaction score
hi there! im taking over a very small salon soon,
iv got a small client base already as im already working in a salon,
we currently use guinot but i cant afford to take it on,on my own!
can anyone recommend a resonably priced skincare range!
would welcome any suggestions!!!

You could have a look at swiss dermyl I know Lynne Baker on here was so impressed by this skincare range she became the distributor for it.It is an affordable luxury brand.
Also Eve Taylor is very popular.As is Susan molineaux and Environ.
More well known brands like Decleor,Elemis,Clarins,Sothys usually have a large opening order and often stipulate how many rooms or showers you have.
Dermalogica has become unpopular lately because of it being so available to buy cheaper on the net so retail for the salon suffers.
Look at your area and see what's being used around you,also who would you be wanting to attract would you want to introduce body treatments,electrical facials using the same company.
Can you get to the beauty show in feb that will be a good place to start.

Last edited:
thanks for your reply!
im already decleor & elemis trained as well as guinot so would of been much better to use any of them ranges but so expensive!
im going to look up the ones you suggested,
thanks very much;)

We use RD spa products which are cheap and accessible as well as being paraben free, they have a 100% of more profit margin too

We use RD spa products which are cheap and accessible as well as being paraben free, they have a 100% of more profit margin too

Hello

In the same boat as op!

Had a look for RD on Google but no joy. Do you have a link? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hi Pearce,

Silhouette have a Dermafusion skincare range which was originally brought out to compliment the Dermalift systems however, the range has expanded throughout the years and has become popular with our clients not just for treatment purposes but also enables them to retail the range.

There aren't any initial set-up costs and the minimum order is very small making it a flexible range for any salon no matter how big or small they are.

Happy to provide further information if needed. If not, good luck on your search for a new range :)

Tracey

Another vote for Eve Taylor, a great company, particularly if you are starting small. Products are fab,I've used Guinot, Elemis, Clarins in the past and Eve Taylor, though a smaller range,have a very high standard of product.

Latest posts

Back