Which soak off colours and makes for french manicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julietrichards

Reaction score
Hi, i've not used them but are soak off any good? Which brands and which colours exactly are the best for a french manicure? Are they pretty strong? I have gel nail overlays on my natural nails, done by a professional at the moment but i've trained in manicuring and am looking for a cheaper alternative to paying every 2 weeks for infills. I have a 36 watt lamp and all the tools etc. even the builder gels. I don't know whether to try and do my own infills with the builder gels,( could anyone tell me how to do that please?), or to try and do/have soak off uv ones. I'd like the french style. The pink in my natural nails is non existant and need a slightly pinkier tone to the usual natural pinks. Please help, Juliet:rolleyes: x

Hi, being trained in manicure's is totally different to doing gels, i havn't personally used soak off gels but i'm sure the same would apply. I am a nail tech myself, but i still get mine done by another nail technician.

could you maybe try and leave 3 weeks in between appointments to save a bit of cash?

x

Whichever nail products you have on your nails, if you are not trained, you should not attempt to do them yourself. It is false economy and extremely unsafe. If you have not been trained you could easily damage your nails. HTH

Hiya,
Calgel do a two day training course in their excellent gel system especially designed for qualified manicurists if that helps. :)

Latest posts

Back