Which solution advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunsational surrey

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I'm just starting out doing spray tans and wondered if anyone could advise me where to buy and what lotion to use please? I live in Cobham Surrey and there is a Capital hair and beauty not far from me, is that a good place to start or just order online?

Hello everyone
I'm just starting out doing spray tans and wondered if anyone could advise me where to buy and what lotion to use please? I live in Cobham Surrey and there is a Capital hair and beauty not far from me, is that a good place to start or just order online?

It's not really a matter of people telling you what to use. You have to get samples from different companies and try them on yourself and see how you like them. We all like different solutions so it's best to find your own. I love St.Tropez and Morroccan Tan.

It's not really a matter of people telling you what to use. You have to get samples from different companies and try them on yourself and see how you like them. We all like different solutions so it's best to find your own. I love St.Tropez and Morroccan Tan.

Thank you for reply. So literally just email people and ask for samples? Sorry, I really am new to this .

Yeah ash is right you really do need to trial a few different solutions. Just email companies and ask them. Some will charge, some don't. LA tanning you can get 2 free samples and just pay postage if you use the code SAMPLES on the website xx

Yeah ash is right you really do need to trial a few different solutions. Just email companies and ask them. Some will charge, some don't. LA tanning you can get 2 free samples and just pay postage if you use the code SAMPLES on the website xx

That's great thanks for the info xx

LA Tan and siennasol are great IMO. check different ones out. All the best.

I just got samples from alot of brands and went with the one's I love. You will find one's you like but don't be put of if your a beginner and your technique is not quite right yet.

Hi, Welcome to the world of spray tanning...
We are very happy to send you out some samples, as one of the girls advised you just go on our website and use the code SAMPLES.
Also if you want a Solution guide or any advice we are always happy to help.

Latest posts

Back