Which spray tan for Asian skin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate1982

Reaction score
I have a client who really wants regular spray tans but I'm having trouble finding one that suits her.
Fake Bake makes her look very orange and Sienna X nakes her look yellow like Marge Simposon.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Have you tried Nouvatan? I haven't sprayed anyone Asian but they have very natural tones in their solution x

I use both Nouvatan and LA Tan. Nouvatan is a 'golden' tan and LA a 'Brown' tan.

If you have trialled Sienna X and it has gone a yellow colour after wash off then I would suggest that you go with a brown tan instead (Sienna X is a golden tan).

Obviously, as with any client, tans take and develop differently on different people due to there natural skin tone etc.

I would get a sample of LA tan and see how you get on with that. Also try to make sure you are using a suitable %. Although your client is asian if you are using too high % this may be causing the colour difference.

Try la tan gold. I use it on Asian and black girls and it looks lovely, really evens the skin and makes it look glowing and flawless.

I use Suntana and that goes over Asian skin well xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

Red based tans work best on Asian skins as they don't throw any golden/yellow hues whatsoever.

ive sprayed quite a few asian girls, believe it or not they dont like being too pale either! ive used suntana, medium 10% or dark 12% gives a lovely hue to the underlying skin tone! xoxo

Latest posts

Back